Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mmmmmm Pretty....

Photobucket

Anne can really do not wrong in my book, I just adore her. She's the cover girl for this month's InStyle too, I can't wait to read it! She always dresses so glam and classy for the red carpet, I've never seen her in something I don't like.

Photobucket

I know the cut is kinda funny, but I think it looks great on Emily Blunt.

Photobucket

Jennifer Garner is another red carpet queen, she always looks so feminine and beautiful. Plus, she's right on trend with this hot lacy number.

And although I love Kate Bosworth's style and her beauty, she didn't quite pull of the tight trend with the childlike white ones. I would have styled her with bare legs and some hot nude shoes and clutch.
Photobucket

3 comments :

Amanda said...

I loved Jennifer Garner's dress!

Frances @ It's Sew My Style said...

I love Anne and Jennifer's dresses. I'm not crazy about the other two. Kate's outfit was definitely styled wrong, she just didn't get it.

Lyndsy said...

Love Anne & Jennifer's style the best!