Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Do You Think? Hair Color

Hello beautiful bloggers!!

I'm getting my hair done again on Monday and I'm thinking of a little change of color. Do you remember my last color questions? If not, check it out. I went from blonde to dirty blonde and then back to blonde again with your help. I can't tell you how much I appreciated your help the last time and can't wait to hear what you say about it this time.

My inspiration this time is Molly Sims hair color, I think it's just gorgeous and isn't too far from my own color. I spoke with my stylist today and she thinks it will look great using the color I already have, but changing the placement. Here's the pictures I've collected:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I love how she's mega blonde on top with some low lights of a more natural blonde color. It's only a few shades difference so it doesn't have the circa 2002 look of blonde on top and dark brown/black on bottom (what many call the "bro ho" look now). I would show you a picture, but it was blocked from my work computer! Hahaha!

So what do you lovelies think? Should I stick with what works and keep it the same or switch it up with some lowlights a la miss Molly? Do you like this look? Do you have any other ideas?

PS Don't know if blonde is b-l-o-n-d-e or b-l-o-n-d? Check out the difference here. LOL. Who knew?

4 comments :

Kali Ramey Martin said...

I love her dress in that first photo. Beautiful color too.

Veronika said...

i love Molly Sims and her color is awesome :) good luck!

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Love the hair colour - very pretty and kind of natural

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Love the hair colour - very pretty and kind of natural