Wednesday, April 27, 2016

In the Pool with Beachfront Baby Wraps

One of the best things about living in California is the weather! It’s warm nearly year round and we can swim from March through October. Every summer, we spend a lot of time outside playing, barbecuing, and almost every family party is by the pool. Having all of our children comfortable in the water is important to us, Matt played water sports all through high school and worked as a lifeguard for years. He’s such a natural swimmer, I wish I was too! Ellie started swim lessons last summer, took a winter break, and started them again last month and I think she’ll be ready to swim without floaties this summer. Fingers crossed!

 photo 529411AB-BD67-4759-B53B-A34C02175EA7_zpst6i7sdz6.jpg
Suit (from Target, it's not online, but I love this and this one!)


 photo 0BCD798A-5404-4908-BE6E-C8818C08BA15_zps3uiw2vr1.jpg photo 95AC87BA-B936-4784-965B-769960F196F8_zpsoeinubnr.jpg
One Size Beachfront Baby Wrap in Passionberry
Suit (Victoria Secret- not online, similar here)// Sunnies

 photo 92CAA852-EC4A-4DD5-BBC9-26A23A621AC4_zpsxydmtgpy.jpg


Both our babies love the water and with this Beachfront Baby Wrap, I can keep Emma close by and allow her to enjoy the water while remaining hands free to enjoy the pool myself or help with Eleanor. The first time I took her in the pool with me, she loved being in the water and fell asleep on me for two hours she was so relaxed! The wrap was easy to figure out how to use and it held her securely and comfortably for us both. I was afraid that when Emma was sleeping that if I got out of the pool she would be cold and wake up, but since the wrap is a polyester jersey mesh, it doesn’t hold water and dried really quickly, so I was able to get in and out of the water without waking her or being cold. It was awesome! It will also be great when our summer heat sets in and we head to the zoo, splash pad, or other outdoor activities since it’s lightweight and breathable.

Beachfront Baby Wraps sent me this product for review, but all opinions and experiences are my own.

3 comments :

Jessica Lynn said...

We're moving to California next month! Can't wait for the gorgeous weather! And they make water wraps? That's amazing! My daughter is 14 months, but I still wear her...haven't done a wrap in awhile, but I imagine it could come in handy for the beach! Definitely looking into that one!

Unknown said...

My son is only a couple of months old, and I was wondering how I was going to multitask taking my other kids to the pool. Thanks for the recommendation!

Erika :: Ollie & Olina said...

I never knew there were beach wraps, love this option!