Monday, April 11, 2016

Gladiator Sandals Under $75

One trend I'm still not over is gladiator sandals, I just love all the straps! I think they scream summer and help give a casual outfit a bit of edge and help dress it up. I love that they work with shorts, dresses, and even pants for cool nights. I found a ton of great options at good prices, but the best is that there's so many variations. Some fit lower on the ankler, have ties, back zippers, and different designs.


 photo Under 75 iPiccy_Painting_zpsgc99fmfe.jpg
One // Two // Three // Four // Five // Six

I just ordered the last pair today and I can't wait for them to get in! I love that they lace up, but zip in the back for easy access. I'm also eyeballing number 5 too, the laser cut design is gorgeous!

4 comments :

Laura said...

I love this trend too, stylish but comfy! I need to get a new pair for this year! Thanks for sharing!

Laura | Laura Aime Vous

Melanie Holmes said...

I love gladiators too. They are so versatile and stylish. Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

I am with you- I never get tired of gladiator sandals! I hadn't found my new pair for the year (and I have been looking)... but I love #2!!! Ordering them now :)

Rachel said...

These are great picks! I really need to get a pair!

http://smalltownsandcitylights.com