Thursday, June 18, 2015

Family + Maternity Pics

Here are a few of our family pics we took over the weekend. My sweet sorority sister Alexa took them for us, she's so awesome and really talented. I'm so thankful to have some pics of the bump and our family before the little one arrives. I'm starting to get a little emotional that Ellie won't be my only little girl to dote on and get all of my attention. She's going to be a great big sister, but I'm really cherishing these last few weeks with just her.

 photo edit3_zpsbqni0rcc.jpg photo edit11_zps6vysuq52.jpg photo edit10_zpshclvoouq.jpg photo edit15_zpsnnawhbca.jpg photo edit18_zpsmfdej3p4.jpg photo edit23_zpsxtmzcdda.jpg photo edit24_zpskfawqftu.jpg photo edit21_zpszh0rxkml.jpg photo edit34_zpsswp3d7jg.jpg photo edit38_zpspt9lvvkt.jpg photo edit36_zpsbqpjjpkm.jpg  photo edit35_zpsllbyj5nh.jpg

Dress (Kiki La'Rue last year, nearly identical here) // Kimono (from Jane, sold by Simply Reese)

4 comments :

Rachel Steck said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
xoxo
Rachel

The Grass Skirt Blog said...

These are the most beautiful photos! You are absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing them. :)
The Mini Skirt

Catherine said...

Gorgeous pictures! You look amazing and Ellie is such a doll!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pics!! I remember I felt the same way before I had my second son....but trust me, you will love #2 just as much, and E will just adore her!!
Giving her a sibling will be the best gift!! Xo