Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Baby 2 Bumpdate: Week 32

 photo edit21_zpszh0rxkml.jpg
31 Weeks 4 Days

Only 8 weeks left!! Well, really just 7 since I'll have another c-section. I can't believe it!! I can't wait to see her and feel her and smother her in kisses. I also need to soak up some extra time with little Elle Bell who has been crazy affectionate and I love it. I'm really excited for our family and we still have to do everything in the nursery, but I'm not worried about getting it all done. 

-This week Matt started painted some furniture for Ellie's big girl room. Once that's all finished we're going to put new shelves, pictures, and a twin bed in there for her so we can move the crib to the nursery.

-The dreaded leg cramps have returned! Mostly minor ones that go away quickly, but I had one a few nights ago that I thought was going to be the end of me. It was so bad and went up almost my entire leg and didn't go away forever. I scared my husband I was in so much pain writhing on the side of the bed and falling onto it.

-Using the restroom hasn't been a big issue this pregnancy, I usually wake around 5 and can go to bed or rest easily afterwards. During the day though I feel like I spend a good portion of my work hours in the restroom! This baby is just sitting on my bladder all day long!

-I painted my toes on Saturday and I think it took me about an hour to give myself a good pedicure and get them all painted with a base coat, three coats, and then a top coat. I was able to do it easier this time than with Ellie, with her I could only do 3 toes at a time and would have to take a break, but I could do all 5 before taking a breather. It was so much work and my husband just laughed saying I should have just gotten them done, but I felt that I had come so far to throw in the clippers by that point. I'll know for next time though!

 photo edit19_zpsmumgkgha.jpg
Dress (Kiki La'Rue last year, nearly identical here) // Kimono (from Jane, sold by Simply Reese)

Happy hump day! Hope you're all doing well and having a great week! Thank you for reading and following my pregnancy journey!

No comments :