Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Springing into Spring

 photo SpringWishlistBlend_zpse0a94774.jpg


I don't know why I do this to myself, but I've been looking online at all the super cute stuff I don't plan on buying because of the bump. This spring already is showing so many cute so many things and whenever I see something gorgeous, I just smile with all the money I'm saving. LOL- it's the only thing that keeps me from adding the item to the cart. Plus, little Baby L is due at the beginning of summer so I can def buy things after, there's just no point in buying anything now until I know how things will fit me. Plus, let's be real, I'll living this summer in yoga pants (that have never been to yoga). 

Anyways, here's all the things I want you to buy so I can live through you. Of course, I may pick up the items that the bump make no difference, like shoes.
Umm, how hot is this? Doesn't it just scream Rihanna and Beyonce? I picture wearing this w a cream blouse, skinny jeans, and cute wedges with a bright bag....then I picture baby girl ripping it from my neck. So please, someone enjoy it!
It is so hard to find thin long-sleeved dresses, this is perfect year-round. Great with strappy flats in the summer, and an easy transition into fall with boots and tights.

I'm in love with this shade! It's so fun and the perfect color to wear all summer long and into fall.
 
Again, the perfect spring dress! Super cute with flats and ideal dress for any BBQ. 
Post-baby, I really don't know what type of a swimsuit I'll want to wear and feel comfortable in. I'm thinking I may just ditch bikinis altogether? This one-piece is perfect sexy and covers in all the right places. The gold hardware add some sass too.

I die. I love the simplicity of this wedge, but with some fun the braid adds. 

For some time, I've been looking for a two-tone watch and think this may be the winner. It's sleek, simple, and chic. Great for everyday and matches everything.

 How fun are these glasses? I love them!

I died when I saw these shoes. The cognac and black together make it ideal for any outfit. I love cognac and black mixed together, it's a timeless combination.

What do you have your eyes on this spring?

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

i love that one piece and think it would look incredible on you pre- post- or during baby! i have definitely pondered over that green floral print dress too. but i just bought a solid green dress with the exact same cut. i'm dying for some floral print something!

shay said...

Those heart shaped glasses are adorable! i totally need them! Spring needs to hurry up and get to the east coast already! LOL

Carolyn said...

These are all adorable! Especially those dresses and the sandals! I want them! :) And I'm with you on the swimsuit thing... decisions decisions. :)

Laura said...

Gotta love a pair of yoga pants that have never been to yoga! That's what I lived in towards the end of my pregnancy and during the first month or so, nothing is comfier.

Heather said...

That's a cute suit. I bought a bathing suit this week as a gym motivator. Well, that and they always run out of the size and color I want so I end up NOT buying a new one at all. Wasn't going to let that happen again this year. So, I paid the fee. Plus, it's making me exercise.

Went to spin this morning and then I went to the fresh market and bought fudge. Well...at least I worked out. That's something, right?