Monday, March 4, 2013

My Favorite Pink Items + Must-Reads

Question of the month from Kristen: Inspired by Valentine's Day... 
What are your favorite Pink items?

 This month's question is so fun! It was really hard to narrow down my pink items, and of course the majority of mine are nail polish. Go figure.  Pink is one of my favorite colors, but not a color I wear a lot in clothing. Lips, cheeks, nails I'm all over though! If I can get something in pink, I will- IPhone cover, toothbrush, etc. Here are some of my favorite pink things:


OPI In the Spotlight Now
Cotton Candy
(this is the one thing I never got from Santa growing up, 
I asked for a cotton candy machine for like 10 years)
Starburst Fave Reds
Simply Raspberry Lemonade (can't get enough of this stuff!)

7 comments :

Unknown said...

I first found your blog a couple years ago looking for a Carrie Underwood blush- pink swoon. I've been reading up ever since :)

Carolyn said...

Love this!! :) They're all good, but my favorite has to be the Starburst Fave Reds and Simply Lemonade! HAHA :)

Unknown said...

I think when things are in pink they are that much more appealing, don't you?? I LOVE the lipstick! Great way to get excited for spring :)
Melissa
www.melissa-nadine.blogspot.com

Beautygirl24 said...

Thank you for the question this month! I didn't realize how much pink I own!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I LOVE Sinful Colors 24/7. It is a go to in the Summer time for me. I also wear Pink Swoon daily. It is the perfect pink blush ever! I am not huge on pink in general but I do own a lot of pink work out clothes. Go figure. haha

Elle said...

Essie pink parka is one of my favorite summer shades! Love all your nail color picks :)

elle [wonderfelle world]

Ella Pretty Blog said...

Great question! I love the Sinful colors & OPI polishes you featured - SOOOO gorgeous!