Thursday, September 13, 2012

OOTD: They Call Me Mellow Yellow

H&M Dress (can't find on the site)
Nordstrom BP Belt (old)
Qupid Wedges from GoJane (old)
Jewelry: F21 Necklace, Bracelets Derng and Tiffany, Michael Kors Watch

The more OOTD pics I take the more I realize we need a better camera, my hubs need to take photography classes, and I need to learn how to use photoshop.

This dress is one of my new favorites, in real life it's almost a neon yellow. I love the lace overlay on the white, it's so fun and chic. I saw the dress a little bit ago at H&M, but the sizing just didn't fit me right and the price was great on it's own, but not low enough to also have it altered. Then H&M had it for half off over Labor Day weekend, boom. Sold. I couldn't wait to wear it before having it altered though so I just belted it. I plan on having it taken in because I'm almost swimming in it and then it will fit perfectly. I think it will look cute this fall with some boots and a trench.
Post a Comment