Monday, September 10, 2012

OOTD- Sparkles


Old Navy Blouse (here)
F21 Skinnies (here, most comfortable jeans ever!)
Nine West Wedges (old)
Nordstrom BP Head Band (here)
Jewelry: Michael Kors watch, Tiffany Bracelet, Derng Bracelet, Junghwa Necklace

I love this top, it's so versatile and really comfortable to wear. I also like that it's so long, I think it will be fab over some liquid or printed leggings and will be super cute tucked in with a skirt. I think next time I wear it, I'll tuck it in and pair it with a leopard belt.


I'm obsessed with this head band! It's so gorgeous and really sparkles in the light and is gorgeous next my darker hair. Ever since I posted about fall trends, I went out and picked it right up! I can't wait to wear it with a cute messy bun. I really wasn't ready for fall, but it's slowly creeping in and I keep finding myself wanting dark nails and cozy sweaters.
Post a Comment