Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fair, Food, and Fun!

A few weeks ago, the Hubs and I went to the LA County Fair with some of our friends (you may remember their baseball themed wedding) and it was my first time in years. I love the fair, all the random things to buy, the animals, rides, and especially all the food!




We bet on some horses, Matt was the only winner!


Ate the obligatory fried fair food- this is avocado.

Checked out the petting zoo, one of my favorite fair events!


Took some wacky pics
And lastly, rode the terrifying ferris wheel! 

It was such a blast and I'm so glad we got to go with our friend Katie and Cameron. They're such a fun couple and the perfect pair for the fair!

9 comments :

Carolyn said...

I love fairs! :) Looks like you guys had fun!!

Katie Did What said...

Aww yay for fairs!! You are brave for going on that ferris wheel- I'm kind of terrified of them myself!

Unknown said...

Your hair looks beautiful I love the ombre!

Check out my blog :)

http://bronzedsundaze.blogspot.com/

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Love fairs, I haven't been in years though... must find a good one around these parts.

The food looks delish and you guys are too cute on the ferris wheel.

Perfectly Jenn said...

I LOVE your shorts!! Where from?

And I love that you put your hair through the photo hole thing!!
You and your hubs are adorable!

Megan said...

Looks SO fun!!

Love your glittery nail polish too!! :)

Chelsea said...

I love this! I love doing all the cliche fair things. The fried avocado looks and sounds amazing! And I am seriouslyyyy still loving that headband!! xo

Brooke said...

That fair looks so fun! Our fair is much smaller where I live =(


Have a great week!


Brooke


=)

Jessica said...

I miss you Kristen, loved those pictures!