Monday, November 7, 2011

One Wedding- Two Parties!

Two of our dear friends were recently married, they had their ceremony in Vegas at Caesar's Palace and their reception at home. Both parts were beautiful, gorgeous, and a total blast!


I have to share their details because I loved every single thing. The couple made everything themselves and their hard work and creativeness was incredible and made for a very personal and intimate wedding.





Congratulations J and D! We're so happy for you both!

Also, so random, see the dress and necklace I wore? The same day my girlfriend tagged me on Pinterest with this picture saying that it reminded her of me. Random right?

9 comments :

Schnelle said...

oh my goodness- her dress is gorgeous. I've never seen a bride wear a black veil but she totally pulled it off and I love how it ties everything together. The decor is so pretty. I absolutely adore and appreciate all of those cute little personal touches in comparison to the "cookie cutter" stuff.

krystal said...

As I was scrolling I thought "she looks like that pin of the coral dress!" LOL You have great style!

REBrown said...

I love the Bridesmaids dresses! So fun for a Vegas wedding.

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Yay you did decide on the middle dress from twitter! Looks fabulous, great choice!

http://peridotkutie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

so so pretty

JMB said...

I would love to raid your closet. That is all. xoxo Oh and you and the hubs looked hot to trot!!!

Anonymous said...

whered you get your orange dress and the necklace??

kim23 said...

wow...I just love the dress and necklace you wore! Congratulations to your friends! They are absolutely charming together! J and D really had a gorgeous and amazing Las Vegas wedding. thanks for sharing their wedding pictures with us! Have a great weekend, Miss K! Cheers!

Kristen said...

Thank you so much! You girls are so sweet!

Kate, yep! It was the winner on twitter and you girls were spot on! It was perfect for the night!

Both the dress and necklace are from Forever 21