Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fall Decor

Ok so I wanted to do another post for easy peesy fall decor to follow up from this Halloween Decor post. So, if you notice, I found and pinned almost all of the same type of decor items. Hurricanes + filler = the easiest decorations ever. Nothing too creative, but items you can keep up for the season and won't break the bank.


Again, nothing groundbreaking, but I love how hurricanes look in the home and how versatile they are. I wanted to find more fall themed items, but between Halloween and Christmas, the decorations are going to stay up too long so I just posted items that could be intermixed with holidays.

How do you decorate for Fall? Do you just skip it and go with the holidays?

3 comments :

KRISTIN said...

I LOVE the corn in the candles. So cute. I really need to get on board with seasonal decorating.

REBrown said...

I've seen lots of these Pinned and they all look so good - I feel like it would be really easy to change stuff out for the seasons.

Chelsea Mac said...

Love all of these! Hubs is trying to get me to skip right to the holidays this year, but I am holding onto my Fall decor until after Turkey Day! Great inspiration to keep them around :)