Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OOTD


I know this is a shocker, but more outfits inspired by Pinterest. I just can't stop pinning. It's a compulsion!
Target Boy's Striped Top, Mossimo Skinny Slacks, Target Skinny Belt, Varying pearls. Before I went to work, I felt that the pearls were kind of too costumey so I ended up only wearing a single strand and completely felt like a Stepford wife.

Forever 21 "dress", I don't know how F21 calls it a dress, I would say it's definitely a tunic. Nordstrom belt, American Eagle Skinny jeans, Steve Madden Intyce boots.


F21 Striped Shirt, American Eagle Jeans, Black Scarf, OTK socks scrunched down, Steve Madden Intyce Boots.

The weather here in CA has been all skiwompy. It's freezing one day and hot the next. 
How's the weather by you? What have you been wearing?

18 comments :

Rebecca said...

I love your style!! it's so gorgeous!

Schnelle said...

Great outfits! I love the pearls with the striped shirt. Maybe you could twist them together like your inspiration pic. somehow? Pinterest is so addicting- I'm on there all the time too!

Lindsey said...

Love it, you totally should have worn ALL the pearls, I think they are super cute. Um it's still hot in Texas. It sucks. I want a fall! It's been a smidge cooler this week, but not as cool as I'd like. Last night was PERFECT though.

Taylor said...

YOu look great, I noticed your cute bun in the first one - looks GREAT!! I wish my hair was thicker to do that with!

xoxo-Taylor
curlyintheycity.com

Carolyn said...

I love all three of these outfits! Especially the F21 "dress"! :)

Sarah said...

girl you are a dead on with all of your pinterest inspired outfits!! I love all of these--and I have def been wanting to try out the socks and boot trend!

Anonymous said...

it's been freezing here in NC. i kinda hate it already. i just bought 2 amazing sweaters from the boys dept at target. i'll be sharing those shortly on me blog.

Ryan K said...

You have such great taste :) Loved all your outfits.

Lyndsy said...

Love the stripes and pearls and top knot! So cute!!! Also that striped forever top is fabulous!

Mallory said...

All of these outfits are super adorable! I'm addicted to pinterest too, I'll have to try an outfit inspiration one of these days:)

Anonymous said...

sooooooooooooooooo adorable

REBrown said...

I love these! Did you use your sock bun in the first outfit?

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I've been eyeing those boots since I saw they on Steve Madden's website!

Miss Chelsea said...

I love that you got a little boys shirt! Totally something I've done before

Sarah said...

Very cute! I have been obsessed with recreating Pinterest outfits too!

And, for real F21?!? I was there tonight trying on their 'dresses'. Who are they kidding with that shortness?!

Amber said...

I'm loving the blue pinstripped look! I may have to check the boys department the next time I am shopping... I would have never thought to look there.
Hope you have a great weekend!

Kerr said...

Love all the outfits, esp the pearls. As always, your hair is amazing.

Unknown said...

I love the 'dress'/tunic :) Will have o go to F21 very soon :) x