Thursday, November 3, 2011

Vlog: How- To Bronzed Eyes

I've seen bronzed eyes all over in magazines for fall trends. It's a look that is gorgeous on everyone, every skin tone, hair and eye color.  In the video, I used the UD Naked Palette, but also recommend the Maybelline 05 Gold for Me palette as well. If you want a more bronzed look, use the goldest color for your entire lid (I used it in the inner corner out to the middle). The look I created is a softer bronze color, which I think is easier to wear and can go from day to night.



Here's a close-up of the look:

Here's the look with some MAC Glitter layered on top:

Here's a rundown of the shadows used:

The Maybelline Palette 05 Give Me Gold will give you a look similar to the pic below. Also, this is how it would look to use a light gold on your entire lid instead of the inner corner to middle:

There you have it gals! I hope this is useful, and as always, if you have any questions, leave me a comment or send me an email!

11 comments :

Lindsey said...

Great how-to, love the UD Naked pallette! Looking gorgy Wolf. :)

dietje said...

maybe i'll ask the naked palette for my birthday because it looks great!

Frances said...

yay! i love UD naked pallette tutorials, i can't wait to try this!!

Jessica Nicole said...

I NEED THAT PALLETTE. I may go today and force myself to spend the money to buy it. I no longer just want it.. I may die without it. Haha drama queen moment at its finest!

Chelsea said...

Awesome tutorial and I love the look! It looks fabulous on you :)

bunny said...

What color did you use to line the lower lid? Light or dark?

Anonymous said...

cant wait to watch and re create

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Yay! I'm so glad you used the UD Naked Palette. I get so frustrated when I watch makeup tutorials and the girl in the video lists like 10-15 different products she used to get the look. It's nice to just recommend one palette or a few products that achieve the same type of look. Your eyes came out gorgeous!

http://peridotkutie.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

thanks ladies! i love the palette and it's totally worth the price!

Bunny- I used a light shadow on the inner corner and a darker shadow on the outer for the bottom lid and a black liquid liner for the top.

Anonymous said...

I really need to buy that damn palette!!

Anonymous said...

you need to use a blend brush and blend that a little, so it's not such stark difference in color. The colors are pretty though.