Monday, November 21, 2011

Favorite of the Week- Deep Conditioner



Everything According to Erin


My favorite this week would have to be my Macadamia Deep Repair Masque (see my review here) that I received from Beauty of a Site.


I seriously can't rave enough about this product. I've used it now twice a week for a while and I absolutely, positively just love it! Any of you ladies out there with damaged or processed hair, this will be your savior! Be sure to check out my Zoya giveaway, ends this week!

4 comments :

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Rissy said...

I think my hair just got jealous.

Seriously!


CarissaExplainsItAll

Lindsey said...

ohhh never heard of this. Must look into this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking up BBFF