Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Feeling Fall

 photo fall Blend_zpssxcnt5ye.jpg

Last week we had two glorious days of rain and it was awesome! Mostly, because I had no where to go and got to stay inside with my girls. Everyone is so over the moon about fall, but living in CA, I won't get to really wear fall clothes til Halloween, so I have a few weeks left to enjoy the heat before it's gone. 

Those two days last week really got me thinking about my fall wardrobe (especially after my closet purge) and what outfits I'm excited to wear...which led to looking online for new stuff. I'm dying over these accessories and I'm so in love with the scarf and purse (both under $40!). The two things I seem to never have enough of and wear all the time year after year is a good crew neck sweater and a great scarf. My scarf game is on point all year long and this one will definitely have to find it's way to my collection.

1 comment :

Kristin said...

I love fall clothes, but I never seem to have any! It's so weird! I get so excited to pull out my stuff and then never have anything to wear. I need to do some serious shopping and soon!