Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pregnancy and PostPartum Q&A

 photo 552651_10151639867408845_1080309713_n_zpsce957caa.jpg

I want to first thank all of you for your support on last week's Baby Blues post. That was so hard for me to write and share and your comments and emails have meant so much to me. I've read all of them over and over again. Each one strikes a chord with me and so many had me choked up. I'm so blessed to have such thoughtful and loving readers. Motherhood is hard, but so enjoyable at the same time. Ellie is honestly the best thing that has ever happened in our lives and an absolute joy. Her smiles and cuddles help make those baby blue days a far memory.

When I was pregnant, I had a ton of questions for my doctor, for myself, and for others. I wanted to educate myself as much as I could so my husband and I could make the best decisions for our family, to know what options were available, and to know what to expect.

Now, postpartum, I still have a ton of questions. How often do you pump and for how long? How do I increase my milk supply? What toys are the best to buy? The questions are endless once your little bundle arrives.

I get asked a lot of questions from weight loss, toy preference, diaper size, etc from friends, family, and readers and thought it would be a good idea to see what questions people had for me and post them altogether. I'm not a doctor or mother of seven, or an expert, but I always enjoy talking to other mommies to see what answers and knowledge they can share. Please feel free to ask away, I will always be honest in my answer. I wanted just an open forum for anything you guys had questions or comments about. Please ask away and feel free to email me anytime!


Post a Comment