Thursday, December 6, 2012

PEOPLE Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive: Part 2

So, the PEOPLE Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive was....... not Ryan Gosling. I think I'm going to start a campaign for him next year. I mean, how could he not be The Chosen One? However, many (ahem, Erin) was totally spot on with your Channing Tatum comments! Kudos to him, but Ryan was robbed! 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Now that I'm over my initial shock, I picked up their most recent People Magazine issue with another familiar hot face to read while waiting for the hubs to get off work and in between running errands.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Yummmmmmmy. Last week, the men at my work were talking about Brad Pitt and so I jumped in about how well he's aged (something the boys agreed with too). He's always looked good. He's not one of those men who look good at only a certain period of their life. He's always looked handsome, rugged, and charming. 

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
In the issue, they had pictures of his hair through the years and it only solidified my above statement about him always being gorgeous, but that I prefer him with long hair (a la River Runs Through It) and the buzz cut (a la Oceans 11 and 12). There's just something to me about a man with a buzz cut. I also dig him with or with the scruff. Ok, I like him all ways. There, I've said it.

Were you happy with Channing Tatum holding the coveted title? How do you like your Brad Pitt?

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media
Group™, but all my opinions are my own http://cmp.ly/3/KqtZiE

5 comments :

Katie said...

Seriously-- Channing Tatum over Ryan Gosling?? These people are crazy. My favorite Brad is with short hair (Ocean's Eleven). But that through the years graphic is hilarious.

Hannah, Here! said...

Gotta say, the only picture of Brad there where he's hot is the buzz cut. I cannot get on board with a guy with long hair. No sir!

Also yes, Ryan was robbed. Can't wait till Gangster Squad comes out!!!

Carolyn said...

I love his buzzed hair! So cute!

Pamela said...

I may be the only person alive who doesn't find Gosling attractive. He is sooooo snooze-y average to me! I adore Channing Tatum though. I think he has worked really hard to get this far in life and it helps that he and his wife are adorbs together.

As for Brad Pitt? Not my cuppa tea, sista! Now George Clooney ... now we're talking ...

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I am kind of over Brad. He hasn't aged well in my opinion. I will always find him sexiest in Legends of the Fall and I am not a fan of long hair normally. He looks best with a buzz cut! Fun post!