Thursday, February 2, 2012

Spring Beauty Wishlist

Even though I have a TON of makeup (see my makeup bag here and some of my collection here), there's always something I have my eye on. For this spring/summer, I want to freshen up my look, try some new things, and well, most of these items are shimmery and I'm just a sucker for shimmer.

I saw this at Ulta a few weeks ago, and probably should have used my 20% off coupon for it, but skipped it to buy it later. I love my UD Naked palette and use it almost daily, check out my review here, so I thought I'd hold off on buying it until I run low on my first palette. I love the neutrals and versatility of both palettes, I can't wait to get my hands on this.

I hear about Orgasm blush in every magazine, every blog, it's everywhere. I want to try it so bad and this mini-set is the perfect opportunity to try out the blush and the gloss (plus the polish is pretty cute).

But then I'm also really drawn to this set which includes; the Multiple in Orgasm, blush in Super Orgasm, lip gloss in Turkish Delight, and Illuminator in Laguna. I mean, can it get any better than their top products?

Hello versatility! Bronzer, shadow, highlighter. It's perfect! I've also heard tons about this product as well.

I'm a sucker for pink blush, especially shimmery pink blush. I love the shades and the hearts is honestly what sells me most on this.

I've had the same brush set for a while and have added a few brushes here and there, but I'm ready for an all new ones and this set would be perfect! I love that they're full sized and come in a great little case.

That's what I have on my wishlist, I'm hoping to pick these up in the next few months. I'm really trying to slim down my makeup after my doing my makeup bag collection vlog, but want to find those few holy grail products I couldn't live without.

Have you tried any of these? Are any of them duds or are they all must-haves? What else must I add to my makeup bag?

18 comments :

Ann said...

Ive used Nars Orgasm blush for years now and no other blush compares but I would go for the Sea of Love set! Turkish delight is my favorite gloss and their multiple sticks are so versatile. Laguna is also my holy grail bronzer- thanks for pointing out this set!

Glitter and Glaze Blog

Lindsey said...

um, yes I want it all. And Naked 2 is finally back in stock at Sephora. I loveeeeeeee Naked and I must have Naked 2 even though, like you my make-up collection is OOC. ANDDDDD I just ordered a ton of elf stuff yesterday. I have a problem.

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

You will not be disappointed with the Naked 2 purchase! When it first came out I was on the fence since I already had the original Naked palette, but my H got me Naked 2 for Christmas, and I love it! I may even love it more than the original!

I've been wanting to try out NARS blush and bronzer for a while now, but every time I go to buy one of those products the cheapie in me gets the Sephora brand instead. Is it really worth the extra money?

http://peridotkutie.blogspot.com/

Miranda said...

Great wishlist! I finally seen the Naked 2 when I was shopping. That made me really want it!

Cara said...

Naked 2 is def on my wish list too...I went into Ulta last weekend with every intention of buying it, but was distracted by a Too Faced palette...girl problems :)

Chelsea Mac said...

The NARS orgasm blush is amazeballs!!! Seriously a must.have. Also I love love love my Bobbi Brown shimmer brick to death. Great choices on everything! Can't wait to hear what you get!

Heather said...

Great pics! I hope to get the Naked2 palette sometime. I don't even have the first one yet though! Haha. I saw the NARS Super Orgasm set at Sephora the other day, and honestly don't think it's worth it. Online it looks good but in store the products were SUPER tiny. I don't like how Sephora does that. I always see things online that look like a great deal then I go to the store and I'm disappointed with the size of the product.

Schnelle said...

I really want the Naked2 palette too! Turkish Delight is a beautiful color but it is a bit sticky. I heard that Ulta "baby" is a good dupe for it so I'm going to try that next (& it's cheaper too!)

Mrs Gable said...

I am just going to copy and paste your wish list to mine! I love all of those items!!!

AmandaG said...

WHAT?! You can get the Naked palette for 20% off? I'm kinda pissed now (although happy that you got the original with coupon) because the people at ULTA told me I couldn't use the coupon for UD. Grrrr...

At least now I know next time I get one, I can use it for the next one. If there are any left! Great post!

KRISTIN said...

I've decided I want to get in to lipstick. I pretty much do the same make up every day...just heavier eye makeup for evening. Any suggestions?

Lyndsy said...

great beauty wishlist! i need new brushes also...and i really like that naked 2 palette...

FitFashLife said...

Great list!! They are all on my wishlist also! I think I'm going to go with the Sigma Brush set though, many bloggers rave about them, so I think I might give them a try instead of the Prestige brushes.

fitfashlife.blogspot.com

Nado Queenie said...

Love them all! I really want a brush set too!

Mandy @ In the Fashion Lane said...

I JUST bought the UD Naked 2 palette! I have not used it yet though. I have wanted to try Nars Orgasm as I always read about it, too. I will wait for your review ;)

Vanessa said...

Great list! Orgasm is so amazing on all skin tones; the original is my favorite because it's just shimmery enough. Super Orgasm can be a little much for daily wear with all the sparkle :/. Turkish delight can be a teensy bit streaky/milky, but if you put it over a balm or lipstick, it looks so pretty, I think it would work well on you :).

I'm getting my hands on Naked2 asap, the colors are so pretty and versatile.

REBrown said...

I would get Nars Sea of Love. It sounds like it has some really good stuff in it.

LauraMck said...

I love the Naked 2 Palette:D I've been using it so much since I got it!! Wow the Nars sets look beautiful, the products look so nice!! Wish we coulf get these sets in Ireland xx