Thursday, February 2, 2012

Spring Beauty Wishlist

Even though I have a TON of makeup (see my makeup bag here and some of my collection here), there's always something I have my eye on. For this spring/summer, I want to freshen up my look, try some new things, and well, most of these items are shimmery and I'm just a sucker for shimmer.

I saw this at Ulta a few weeks ago, and probably should have used my 20% off coupon for it, but skipped it to buy it later. I love my UD Naked palette and use it almost daily, check out my review here, so I thought I'd hold off on buying it until I run low on my first palette. I love the neutrals and versatility of both palettes, I can't wait to get my hands on this.

I hear about Orgasm blush in every magazine, every blog, it's everywhere. I want to try it so bad and this mini-set is the perfect opportunity to try out the blush and the gloss (plus the polish is pretty cute).

But then I'm also really drawn to this set which includes; the Multiple in Orgasm, blush in Super Orgasm, lip gloss in Turkish Delight, and Illuminator in Laguna. I mean, can it get any better than their top products?

Hello versatility! Bronzer, shadow, highlighter. It's perfect! I've also heard tons about this product as well.

I'm a sucker for pink blush, especially shimmery pink blush. I love the shades and the hearts is honestly what sells me most on this.

I've had the same brush set for a while and have added a few brushes here and there, but I'm ready for an all new ones and this set would be perfect! I love that they're full sized and come in a great little case.

That's what I have on my wishlist, I'm hoping to pick these up in the next few months. I'm really trying to slim down my makeup after my doing my makeup bag collection vlog, but want to find those few holy grail products I couldn't live without.

Have you tried any of these? Are any of them duds or are they all must-haves? What else must I add to my makeup bag?
Post a Comment