Aagh only two more months left in the year!! I seriously can't believe how fast this year has been going!! I've made some great advances in my resolutions and I can't wait to share them with you!
As always, I'm sure many of you, myself included, have given up, started new resolutions, etc. Luckily, the year is almost over so we get to start over soon!
Here is my progress for October:
1. Write in my journal- No change from previous months. This resolution has died, may it rest in peace.
2. This is my year of savings- I'm continuing to save for the wedding, but still trying to put a little something away for my personal savings. I need to be saving some more though and will have to show some restraint over the holidays. It always feel as though no matter what you make, it's never enough. I need to really budget myself and I'm doing fine as I am now, but there's always room for improvement.
3. Lose body fat before wedding date- I've worked out a few times this month and ate pretty healthy, and I LOST 5LBS!! Woohoo!! I'm still nowhere near where I want to be so I have hired a trainer! I figure I can use a trainer once a week and then when I get to where I want to be I can cut back to just maintain until the wedding/honeymoon. I debated back and forth for a long time about getting a trainer and I think it will be what I need to A) actually go to the gym and not slack while I'm there B) get results C) keep me motivated and D) learn what I actually need to do to change according to my body type. I'm pretty excited about this new adventure! Anyone out there used a trainer before? What's your opinion? I've also made small changes like cutting out beer and changing from whole milk to 1%. I was pretty nervous about switching, but 1% is delicious!
4. Learn to cook- This month I made Cider from Leah's recipe of The Way We Are, check out her post here about it. It was a huge hit and I will be brewing it up for Thanksgiving and possibly Christmas. Last week my cousin also taught me how to make sushi and since the Fiance and I love sushi, I think I'll have to make it for him.
5. To be more personal on this blog- I'm having a lot more fun with my blog now that I'm more personal on it and I think that it's really grown. For any future posts, is there anything you'd like to see more of? Less of? Anything you'd like to know about me?
So, how have you ladies been doing with your resolutions? Have you changed or modified any of them? Do you have any resolutions for the new Fall season? I think I'm going to do next year's resolutions slightly different and will let you all know how it will be next month!