Tuesday, August 15, 2017

OOTD: Baby Blues

I'm so excited for this week- it's my last day of work before I start my leave! I've never taken off work early before having the girls, I just worked until I gave birth so this is exciting to get to spend some time with them before little brother arrives.

I have a lot of work to do though- I need to get the nursery ready, Emma transitioned into a big girl bed, errands, and appointments for doctor, dentist, and hair all before he arrives. These last few weeks are going to seriously fly by so quickly. I have a few things planned to do with the girls, I'm most excited to spend some more time with them! I'll be keeping them home to get all the snuggles in and being able to hold both of their hands still when going places.

IMG_3578
IMG_3579IMG_3580IMG_3581IMG_3582IMG_3583IMG_3584IMG_3585


I've been want to try the keyhole trend forever, but haven't found a cute one that's bump friendly. That's when Pink Blush saves the day! I love that I can depend on them for classic pieces, bright pieces, and trendy items. I've worn this tee a few times, it's perfect for your closet as a throw it on and go while still looking cute. I've dressed it up and worn it casually and always feel good wearing it. It runs true to size and the fabric is so soft! 

I'm trying to work on a schedule to be on during my leave, we had a pretty relaxed one when I was on leave with Emma. Now, my hands will be even more full and my leave is longer, thanks to the generous company I work for. What are your schedules like? What tips do you have for me?

No comments :