Tuesday, August 1, 2017

OOTD: Navy + Denim

Hello loves! Hope you're all doing well, sorry to be MIA last week. These last two weeks have been pretty busy and tiring for me. I feel like I'm in the first trimester again and I'm tired all the time. We still don't have a birthdate yet for this little nugget, I should be finding out this week though at my next appointment. I can't wait to have his birthdate on the calendar!

For his nursery, I've taken down Emma's artwork (I still need to move them over to Ellie's and create a new gallery wall) and have FINALLY ordered some artwork for his room. I have a laundry list of things I want to do before he arrives, one of which I'm dreading. I need to get Emma out of her (soon to be his) crib and into a big girl bed. Any tips?? Wanna come over and do it for me? Pretty please?



IMG_2838
IMG_2837IMG_2839IMG_2840IMG_2774

Dress: Pink Blush c/o // Jacket // Shoes (old, similar here and here) // Sunnies // Earrings 

This weekend the whole family went out for my SIL's birthday and we had so much fun! There was a live band, a petting zoo, and a mechanical bull. Ellie couldn't wait to ride the bull and kept telling me in line that she was going to do SO GOOD with a fist pump! She had so much confidence in herself and did so great!! I was so proud of her, she stayed on for just over two minutes and the guy running it couldn't get her off at the end. It was awesome and everyone was cheering for her. I just love how she takes on life!!

I couldn't wait to go out, we needed some family time out and I knew exactly what I wanted to wear! I love this Pink Blush dress, it's so comfortable and fits perfectly. If you're expecting, you have to get this dress, it's the perfect maternity dress. I have a similar one in baby blue from them and this one fits just as great and the sleeves are just a bit longer (still short sleeve). I want it in every color! 

Happy Tuesday hope you're having a great day! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments :