Friday, August 25, 2017

OOTD + Little Critter Baby Shower

This past weekend, we had party after party for our little boy. It was such a busy and fun weekend! I felt so loved and I can't wait for him to join us and meet everyone! I'll post about both showers, but wanted to share this one with you first!

It was a little critter theme and it was so cute!! I wanted to get a new dress that went with the color scheme, and this Pink Blush one was perfect! I love their dresses and they're all so comfortable, it was so hot that day, but I was just as comfortable in this dress as I would be in anything else. The colors were gorgeous too- a pretty pinky peach and orange.

IMG_3816
IMG_3817IMG_3818IMG_3820IMG_3821

Dress // Wedges (sold out, similar here and here) // Sunnies

The party was so fun and a brunch so we had several quiches, fruit ups in sugar cones, mini cinnabuns, and mini pastries. I loved seeing everyone and catching up! It's always great to see everyone together, as life goes on it gets harder and harder for everyone to get together.

IMG_4075IMG_4076IMG_4077

I'm so thankful for our families and friends, thank you to everyone who came and for Matt's family for hosting a fabulous shower!