Tuesday, August 29, 2017

OOTD: Pool Party Baby Shower

My sister and aunt threw a baby shower for me last weekend and when they asked me what I wanted to do, I said eat, swim, and relax. It was the perfect day and the water was amazing! We had good food- crescent sandwiches, pasta salad, green salad, shrimp cocktail, fruit, and a mimosa bar (with sparkling cider for the preggos/kids), good company, and good weather!

I wanted to get a new suit for the party and since it's the end of summer I thought I'd have a hard time finding a cute one, but Pink Blush always saves the day! I have seriously basically only worn Pink Blush this whole pregnancy- they just have everything I need. I saw this maternity swim top, added to cart immediately and it was on my doorstep two days later. I just love them!

IMG_4428
IMG_4429IMG_4430IMG_4431

Suit c/o Pink Blush // Sunnies

IMG_4427IMG_4426IMG_4425IMG_4432

Dress c/o Pink Blush (see full OOTD post here) // Sunnies // Sandals

IMG_4424

How cute are these  cupcake toppers? They're from Inspired by Alma and it was such a sweet surprise to receive them! The big topper baby one is so sweet and I kept it for his scrapbook. Thank you so much Alma!

The weekend and shower was so much fun! I love seeing everyone and little boy is so spoiled and loved! Thank you everyone for all your sweet wishes! xoxo

3 comments :

Ryan Axel said...

Nice and interesting blog!!
Thanks for sharing it!!
Dating Coach For Men

Work And Hire said...

Looking for work or need to hire someone for your project? join free and meet 1000s at www.workandhire.com and meet professional remote freelancers. Please visit:https://www.workandhire.com/freelancedservice.php?source=business&sub=event-management

holief said...

Good information.