Tuesday, August 29, 2017

OOTD: Pool Party Baby Shower

My sister and aunt threw a baby shower for me last weekend and when they asked me what I wanted to do, I said eat, swim, and relax. It was the perfect day and the water was amazing! We had good food- crescent sandwiches, pasta salad, green salad, shrimp cocktail, fruit, and a mimosa bar (with sparkling cider for the preggos/kids), good company, and good weather!

I wanted to get a new suit for the party and since it's the end of summer I thought I'd have a hard time finding a cute one, but Pink Blush always saves the day! I have seriously basically only worn Pink Blush this whole pregnancy- they just have everything I need. I saw this maternity swim top, added to cart immediately and it was on my doorstep two days later. I just love them!

IMG_4428
IMG_4429IMG_4430IMG_4431

Suit c/o Pink Blush // Sunnies

IMG_4427IMG_4426IMG_4425IMG_4432

Dress c/o Pink Blush (see full OOTD post here) // Sunnies // Sandals

IMG_4424

How cute are these  cupcake toppers? They're from Inspired by Alma and it was such a sweet surprise to receive them! The big topper baby one is so sweet and I kept it for his scrapbook. Thank you so much Alma!

The weekend and shower was so much fun! I love seeing everyone and little boy is so spoiled and loved! Thank you everyone for all your sweet wishes! xoxo
Post a Comment