Wednesday, July 5, 2017

OOTD: Florals

Hello and happy hump day! I'm so excited for this short week, although I'm totally thrown off today thinking it's Monday and not Wednesday! Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July yesterday! We kicked it off Monday night with strawberry shortcake and fireworks with friends. The girls loved watching the fireworks! I thought the sound might scare Emma, but she loved them! Yesterday we BBQ'd with family and swam all day. We also started playing Spike Ball? Have you ever played it? It's harder than we all thought it would be! It's like volleyball and tennis combined, there's a round net in the center, four players, and you use your hands with a small ball. It's fun though!

IMG_1519
IMG_1520IMG_1521IMG_1522IMG_1523IMG_1524

Dress Pink Blush c/o // Wedges (old, similar here) // Watch

Every summer, I'm automatically drawn to florals. Obviously right? I love this pink and blue combo, I'm thinking of wearing it to my baby shower next month. I think this is my third style of dress like this too! It's so lightweight and easy to wear in the heat! Plus, they'll totally work postpartum. Pink Blush has a TON of super cute floral dresses (maternity and not) right now too. I love the maxi version too here!

Oh, Ellie picked out her own outfit and was worried about being cold in the movie theatre for her Daddy and Daughter date to see Despicable Me 3. Is she not the cutest in her Tinkerbell play heels? I just love her!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you're have a wonderful week! xoxo

No comments :