Monday, July 3, 2017

#reading2gether with Bookroo

Good morning! Tomorrow is my FAVORITE holiday and I'm so excited to celebrate it with family, good food, and in the pool! Want to know something else that's great about this week? One of my favorite companies, Bookroo is having a HUGE sale tomorrow!! I have to share it with you because they are the absolute best and we love our subscriptions with them.


IMG_1544



The girls and I are huge bookworms and I love that they enjoy it as much as I do. Reading with your children is so great for them in a million different ways- helps their cognitive understanding, speech, letter recognition, and the list goes on and on. Bookroo is a monthly subscription service that sends 3 board books or two picture books to your children (you can switch off every month too!) that's kid and family tested! We've loved every delivery and enjoy their books all year long. This is a company I truly love, support, and believe in- they're the best and make for amazing gifts!


IMG_1546

Ok, here's their big sale! Purchase a 1- or 3-month Bookroo subscription on July 4, and 50% of the profit will be donated to United Through Reading, a nonprofit dedicated to uniting U.S. military families facing physical separation by facilitating the bonding experience of reading aloud together through video recording. Isn't that amazing! I love knowing that not only am I making a difference in my children's life and building quality time with them, but I'm making a difference to families all of the world! I can't imagine being away from my children or not having my spouse with me while they serve our country. It's such a noble sacrifice and I so very much appreciate their service! Make a difference this 4th of July, and invest in #reading2gether!

Ps, Bookroo will holding a giveaway July 3! If you take a photo of you #reading2gether with your kiddos and tag us on IG @bookroo_love, you’ll be entered to win a free month of Bookroo! US participants only, winner announced July 4.

No comments :