Tuesday, July 11, 2017

OOTD: Pink + Yellow

Good morning beautiful! Hope all of you had a great weekend! We had a total blast at the beach, it was so much fun and we're planning our next trip. I want to get in as much as I can these last nine weeks. Can you believe that's all that's left? I find out little man's birthdate next week! Eek!!

IMG_1604
IMG_1605IMG_1606IMG_1607IMG_1608IMG_1609IMG_1610

Dress: Shein c/o // Wedges (sold out, similar here and here) // Sunnies // Earrings // Watch // Bracelets: The Silver Loft c/o

Do you ever see a dress that just screams your name? This is mine. Yellow? Pink? Gray? I couldn't get my hands on it fast enough! Could it be any better?  Yes, it does- it has pockets! I want to wear it all the time. I love the the design and how the colors were cut, it makes it so unique.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!

No comments :