Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Currently Craving- My Nordstrom Sale Picks!

 photo Nordstrom iPiccy_Painting_zpszd7sglx7.jpg

Blush (Lovecloud) // Palette // Lipstick (Pure Zen) // Lipglass (Signs of Spring)

Unless you’re living under a rock, the Nordstrom sale is going on right now. It's blowing up my email, my Instagram, Snapchat, everything! I’ve browsed through everything and there’s a few things that have caught my eye, but nothing that I just had to have. A lot of the items look like things from last year (hello Lush Tunic) and I’m underwhelmed with the beauty exclusives. The only beauty item I'm loving is this one, otherwise I feel a bit eh about it all. I have a few things in my cart ready to check out with some stuff that isn’t included in the sale as well.

This striped top is on everyone's list, but I couldn't help but not also fall in love with it. I LOVE stripes and this would be perfect right in my closet. I need another pair of jeans and these torn ones are so cute. I absolutely love the undone hem at the bottom, that's what won me over on them. Veronika ordered some gorgeous pink sunnies and then I found these sunnies for even less, so adorable! A few years ago I snagged the best booties ever from Old Navy and I wear them all the time, but told myself I want to get a new pair this for fall. I'm also obsessing over this pair, these, and this pair too. I've had my eye on these MAC beauty items forever and I'm finally gonna bite the bullet on them.

Are you shopping the sale this year? What do you have your eye on? Did you score anything great?

7 comments :

candy said...

Nordstrom has some great sales and I always try to hit them up. Those boots look great.

Theresa said...

Those boots are adorable! Is the Nordstrom sale really as great as everyone says? Does it have better deals than Nordstrom rack has?

Anonymous said...

Always on the lookout for jeans!

kiara catanzaro said...

I'm personally loving those booties and the jeans! I'm always picking up those two items throughout the year :)

Breakfast at Lillys said...

Love all of your picks - especially those jeans!

xoxo, Jenny

Greta Hollar said...

Great picks! Love that striped top!

Greta | www.gretahollar.com

All The Things I Do said...

I'm not shopping because I'm saving up for my trip to LA next month but I am loving the jeans on your list.