Thursday, September 10, 2015

Family Photo OOTD Info

When I posted our Family Photos, I forgot to include where everything is from (I've since updated the post) and wanted to do a post about the items specifically. Blame lack of sleep. I absolutely love our pictures and I only shared a handful of them. Now I just need to decide which ones to print out and buy a million frames and put them all over our house now.

Finding outfits for family pictures that are all cohesive and go with where you're shooting at can be so difficult. Luckily, we already owned everything we wore- score! I did buy my top with the intention of our pics though. We also almost always incorporate blue and gray into every.single.session. I swear it's not on purpose, but it's so easy to shop for, looks good on everyone, and photographs easily. In 10 years we'll look back on our pictures and realize that we always wore variations of the same things. Why fix it if it's not broken?

 photo lawler_2015_-9_zpsip4q3ubx.jpg
Me: Top from Coco and Main through Jane // Jeans
Eleanor: Top (from Target, no longer available, similar here) // Shorts // Bow
Matt: Top (TJ Maxx) // Jeans
Emma: Swaddle // Bow

 photo lawler_2015_-30_zpsoigv5xgm.jpg
Emma:  Headband (c/o Willow Crowns) // Swaddle from So Chic Boutique thru Jane

 photo lawler_2015_-94_zpstdmervkm.jpg
Emma: Headband and Bloomers are both from Jane, two years ago

 photo lawler_2015_-109_zpsmghlewci.jpg
Emma: Swaddle // Bow

1 comment :

Rachel Steck said...

Beautiful!!
xoxo
Rachel