Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday: Eleanor Lynn Mix and Match

Today I'm so happy to be guest hosting Trendy Tot Tuesday link-up today! Thank you Megan at Table for Three, Kelly at Modern Camelot, and Lindsay at Baby Mama Drama for having me host. I love seeing each guest hostess and the link-ups to see what are some great pieces for Ellie to wear, new places to shop, and finding some awesome Etsy shops. Trendy Tot is a fun link up to show off your little one and their style. Plus, you get to show off some cute pics of your little sweetie.

 photo 64fef83c1d7e11e38a5e22000a9f15ef_7_zps1206bd34.jpg
I've shopped for Ellie since day one- it's so fun shopping for babies, but shopping for girls is extra delightful. I love baby clothes and there's so much variety available for our wee ones. I like to buy easy and comfortable pieces for her to wear that are easy to wear, wash well, and can be mixed and matched. I like to buy a variety of colors for her, but my favorite on her are blues and yellows. They just make her bright eyes pop! Oh, and we are headband obsessed! Here are some of my favorite things to buy for my little bunny.

 photo TrendyTotBlend_zps54288479.jpg
Top Row L-R
2nd Row L-R
3rd Row L-R

The Carter's sets are great because you get a cute outfit, but each piece is so easy to match with other pieces that I've bought separately or from other sets. I like to get her fun prints that have a feminine touch like the ruffle long sleeves, jeweled buttons, or anything with a bow on it. Or has glitter.

 photo 2420698e2cfd11e38c1322000a1fb036_8_zps71c73c14.jpg


The Trendy Tot of the week is the adorable miss Caprilee from "You, Me, and Capri" Don't you just love that hoodie on her?

 photo TOTWcapri_zps1f8ae220.jpg
  • Trendy Tot Tuesday is a chance to talk about kid’s style, and pretty much anything goes. Pictures of your cutie, talking about their style (that you buy and dress them in, ahem!), a Polyvore board, linking to the new kid’s line at the Gap – anything! All ages welcome, from you sweet pregnant mamas stocking up a closet to the teenagers that probably pick all their own stuff out now
  • This is a hop-style link up – please follow your hosts (Kelly at Modern Camelot, Lindsay at Baby Mama Drama, and Megan at Table for Three) as well as myself! We are in spots 1-4. Also, jump around to meet other bloggers! We hope everyone gains some new followers from this link-up and finds some fabulous new blogs!
  • Please link back to (at least!) one of us, and feel free to steal our badge if you’d like. If you’re a tweeter or instagram-er, use #trendytot
  • Interested in guest hosting? Please email Megan to get added to the list!
 photo button-two_zpsbba04532.png


6 comments :

Cari said...

stopping by from the link-up...

your daughter is adorable! I loved Carters sets for my daughter!! Now its harder to find clothes because she is so tiny but needs bigger shirts cause she is tall

Kristin Thompson said...

Ellie is so cute! Those little leopard jeans are adorable! Baby clothes are so fun!

xoxo
Kristin
crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

capperson said...

Such cute babies! I can't wait for my little one to get here so that I can join in :)

Megan said...

Thanks for guest hosting!!! I am SO SO obsessed with these outfits!!! ADORABLE!!! :)

Elaine Welte said...

Visiting from TTT! We just had our 3rd baby girl and I wanted to name her Eleanor so badly!!! I'm still sad that my hubby didn't approve :(

Carrie said...

I love those black/white striped leggings. Her head band is adorable, too!