2. Monogram Necklace from Etsy shop MonoArtian , clover necklace from Groopdealz, Beautiful Bay Necklace from Kiki La'Rue (sold out, but they have a similar one here, Clover earrings from Very Jane via Paisley Perch Boutique
3. Bubble necklace from Groopdealz and E" Necklace from Very Jane via Tom Design4. E" Necklace from Very Jane via Tom Design and Monogram Necklace from Etsy shop MonoArtian
I've really been into layering my necklaces. I feel like I wear my "E" necklace almost daily. It's just so easy to mix in with my necklaces and layer together.
1. Number bracelets from Groopdealz via Erica B Studios
2. Crystal Vine necklace from Very Jane via Apple of My Eye Jewelry
3. Simple jewel necklace from Simple Addiction
4. Clementine necklace from Groopdealz
5. and 6. JCrew inspired necklaces from Very Jane via Glitter and lace Boutique
While I was on my maternity leave, I really stocked up on jewelry. I've always liked jewelry, but increased the amount of necklaces I own by a ton! I think I may even have gone over board.
2. Floral Leggings from Very Jane via White Plum Boutique, Target Mossimo Sandals and Tank (both old)
3. Steve Madden flats, Forever 21 Jeans, Target Boyfriend VNeck, Kiki La'Rue Lenore Scarf
4. Old Navy Tote, Forever 21 blouse (old), Kiki La'Rue Easy Come Easy Go Cardigan, Kiki La'Rue Country Girl Shorts , Aldo Barbara Sandals
5. Judith March Football Season Tank and Distressed Denim Cut Offs from Forever 21
6. Old Navy Sandals (old), Forever 21 Jeans, Ashley Button Back Top, Sequin Clutch from Very Jane via Mindy Mae’s Market
I'll definitely be posting some more full outfits coming up, I love doing outfits posts and love to see what others are wearing. Especially as we start the transition into cooler temps.
Hope you all have a fantastic day! Thank you for reading!