This month's question is such a good one! Don't we all have those moments where you are so excited to buy something, or you buy something on impulse and just immediately regret afterwards? Those are the worst purchases. I hate when that happens and the guilt and disappointment that follows. Ugh.
I've been pretty good about buying items that are versatile in my closet, can be worn to work or out with my family and friends. However, remember those late night shopping sprees I've been on while nursing during the night? Well, a purchase bit me in the butt.
These earrings were added to my cart from Very Jane because I thought they'd be easy to wear and could be worn any day with just about any outfit. When I got them in, they looked really cheap. I usually don't go for gems that have that iridescent look to them, but the pictures of them alone and on the model's ear looked so good I just went for them. They're just not my style though. I was pretty disappointed in their quality and I haven't worn them and really don't ever plan to. I've been happy with all of my purchases from their site, so I consider this just a fluke.
Have you had any buyer's remorse recently? How do you avoid it?
Also, if you have any pregnancy or post-partum questions for me, feel free to ask in this post and I'll be sharing my answers next week.
Question of the month from Ella: Buyers Remorse - have you purchased anything recently that you wish you hadn't? What is it and why do you regret buying it?
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle finally found the perfect pair of strappy sandals, and paired them with a pink pleated skirt.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's dream came true - she was invited to Breakfast at Tiffany's!
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay couldn't help finding some baby shower inspiration on Pinterest.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen shared her experience with the Baby Blues after having Ellie.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle shares Aubrey's 5 & 6 Month favorites
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette paired shades of pastel here
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen is sharing her products she's used up... What would she rebuy?