Thursday, May 31, 2012

OOTD GoJane


I've been shopping GoJane for-evah. Ever since my gf and sorority sister Kristin of Love & Pugs turned me onto them. They have super cute dresses, accessories and especially shoes at such amazing prices, I check out their site almost weekly for new items. All of their pieces are high quality, I've ordered everything from lightweight dresses for weddings, to club dresses for Vegas and lots and lots of shoes. I've been happy with every purchase I've ever made there. Anytime someone asks me where to look for something GoJane is always one site I refer them too. Just ask my girls at Life is Reed-iculous and Everything According to Erin, they shop there too.
GoJane was so generous and gifted me with this gorgeous dress, I wore it to a party and plan on wearing it to some showers and weddings this summer. It's so super comfy and the fabric is so soft. I'm constantly complimented on it.


Here are some of my favorites from their site right now:
 

Love. I'm in love with those spike sandals, so super cute. All of their shoes run pretty true to size. I'm always between a 9-10 and had to exchange one boot for a half size larger, and couldn't believe how fabulous the service was. I got right to a live person on their 1-800 number, sent off my shoes and had my new ones within a week. Now that's great service. I'll always be a loyal shopper to them.  

Have you shopped GoJane? Have you heard about them? If not, check them out today!

14 comments :

Schnelle said...

That dress is so pretty, and that color looks great on you. I love the cut out back but I always pass on them because of the bra situation. Do you have an alternative kind of bra? What's your secret for pulling it off?

Mrs Gable said...

I love the back of that dress!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Such a cute dress! I want!

Heather said...

OMG!!! I NEED THAT DRESS YOU HAVE ON! I LOVE IT!

Sarah said...

so cute!!! and I love the back!! that color is so pretty on you :)

Miss Horniacek said...

What kind of bra did you wear with the dress? Or none? I have a similar dress and just showed my bra strap, but I hate it! Any tips?

Kristen said...

@Schnelle and @Miss Horniacek when I wear a dress like this, depending on the structure or support of the dress I'll just go braless, but for this dress I just wore a pair of pasties like these:
http://hollywoodfashionsecrets.com/shop/no-show-concealers/

or a pair of sticky cutlets similar to these:
http://hollywoodfashionsecrets.com/shop/breast-enhancers/

you can find these like these at any Wal-Mart and Target. The sticky cutlets I have were around $12 and can be re-used.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Brooke said...

LOVE the dresses - so cute! I featured some similar T-straps today on my blog, I'm sure you've seen them - Dolce Vita...loving the metal accents! I am your newest follower - yay!

xo,
Brooke

Nikki P said...

I'm so in love with the aqua colored sheer chiffon dress, but I can't find it on their website. Just my luck! I love the dress you're wearing too! It's beautiful!

eliz said...

WOW thanks for sharing this site...I never heard of it! Reminds me of Lulus! I like!

Anonymous said...

i had heard of gojane but never bought anything from there! i may have to change that this summer when im home because i need some new dresses (particularly that mint one!) have a good weekend kristen!

Amber said...

That dress looks so comfy, yet cute! I would have to layer it over a white tank of some sort, though, because of my need to constantly wear a bra... but that might not look *so* bad if you choose the right one. hmmmm... may have to go shopping!

Hope you had a great weekend :)

erica said...

Love your outfit, that dress is beautiful. xo

Lyndsy said...

love the back on the dress and the color!