Thursday, May 24, 2012

Right on Target

Lately, Target has had the cutest stuff in their clothing and shoes. I've been loving everything I've been finding there. I've picked up a few things, but couldn't find everything yet in store or in my size.  Here are some of my favorites!

They come in several colors, but run a bit small so size up. These are the perfect neon pink IRL and remind me of that super cute girl I saw at the airport (see my stalker pic in this post)

I am in love with this skirt! I wore it in this OOTD post and it's so comfortable and even has pockets! Just be careful of any breezes, you don't want a Marilyn moment.
This dress looks so comfortable and would be so simple and easy to wear. I picture it with a straw fedora dont' you?

These fit true to size and are super comfy! They'll look so cute with every outfit and will transition perfectly into fall/winter with black tights.

Remember my Sandals Wishlist post a while ago? Well these are total look-alike to these DV Archer sandals I'm in love with. I haven't seen them in stores yet, but my eyes are peeled!

What have you found recently there? 
Tell me this isn't the story of your life every time you walk in there? It's like I need horse blinders for every trip.
  

**Don't forget to enter my $50 Kiki La'Rue Giveaway!** 
Post a Comment