Thursday, October 1, 2009

No New Clothes for a Year!

Can you believe this, Kelly from Kel's Closet isn't going to buy any clothes including shoes and accessories (she has 3 exceptions) for an entire year! Instead, she's going to wear nearly everything she owns and not wear the same outfit twice. Wow. This girl is tough... and creative. You can read her interview with Glamour's STF here and check out her blog here. She is so fresh and inspiring, maybe I'll do the same! Eeeeeeh, maybe for just a month. Are you like her? Is there something you always buy, with every paycheck, no matter how much money you have? Kudos to Kelly and I'll be following you on your journey.

2 comments :

Wear Necessities said...

Great idea! I just started a blog about high fashion at low prices, www.WearNecessities.blogspot.com. I have definately been using most of my closet, only buying a few new things!

Amanda said...

Wow, good for her! I think I could go for a couple months....maybe. I'll have to check out her site!!