Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gimme Head with Hair Long Beautiful Hair

I love wearing my hair different ways; long, short, curly, straight, purple. Yes, purple. They were extensions though so now worries.
Here's some hair styles I've worn, stolen, or want to try:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


Oh, and there's the "beach waves" I love but cannot for the life of me get right and now I'm just too bitter to post pictures of them. Yes, I know LC is in 2 pics and yes I still wish she would jump off a cliff, but the girl has great hair. *please ignore printer in the back of the last picture

4 comments :

Amanda said...

I always love you're hair. It's so flippin gorgeous! I suck at doing mine. There's like 3 different ways I wear it and that's it!

Becky said...

I admire your hair skills - totally jealous!

Dacia said...

LC does have some great hair, doesn't she?! PS. I'm TOTALLY stealing your side french braid!

dssdf said...

Hello, I want to have one of these piercing models, but I am unsure. Can you look at it?

Iris Piercing

Ladder Piercing

Third Eye Piercing

Venom Tongue Piercing

Hip Piercing

Tragus Piercing