Wednesday, September 7, 2016

OOTD: Date night

Matt and I had a nice little sushi date last week and I couldn't wait to get dressed up! Matt loves a girl in jeans so I make sure to always wear them when we go out together. I bought these jeans last autumn and they're my favorite jeans ever! I've had other Rockstar jeans from Old Navy, and I'm not sure how these are different, but they're so much fit than my other ones! They fit like a glove and are so comfy! They're my go-to jeans any time we're going out.

 photo 39942584-1404-4C2F-B00E-1A362CABAA1D_zpsrab828r4.jpg
 photo 7C98F676-2D5F-416E-9D1A-13ED582F7565_zpswzpjgzhl.jpg photo 983D63C4-EF3D-497C-A299-391984AD05B8_zpsmq924avs.jpg
Top // Necklace // Clutch (Old, similar here and here)
Jeans // Shoes (Old, similar here and here)

We had so much fun spending time just us two, it rarely happens and was so needed!! When we get to go out, we're usually with other couples or it's for an event, but this night was just us. It was so fun just enjoying ourselves and talking (about the kids of course!). It was really nice and we definitely need to do it more!

What are your favorite date night activities? How do you and your spouse stay connected?

4 comments :

Always A New Day said...

LOVE a date night. I rarely get to dress up so I love seeing new outfits to try. We are going out this weekend so I am going see what I can put together!

allysweet9788 said...

I love date nights and getting to dress up for them, the shirt is so cute on you!

Samantha Kuzyk said...

loooove pink and I'm totally a sucker for anything with a scallop trim! Fave date night is dinner and a nice walk somewhere!

Bridget said...

This is such a super cute look! Date night and sushi is my fav!!!