Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring into Spring with a Natural Glow from Jergens!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyJergensGlow #CollectiveBias


 photo jergens iPiccy_Painting_zpswzsiz7se.jpg

This year marks our fifth wedding anniversary and we want to do something special to celebrate. We’ve talked about different ideas and places to go and Matt has something in the works that he’s keeping a secret, but he did share that it will be warm and I’ll need my swimsuit. Swimsuit. That word makes me quiver in my boots. First things first, I’m going to need a tan! I love having a natural looking glow without the hours in the sun or time in a booth. Having a nice glow boosts my confidence, helps to hide blemishes, and keeps me ready for sunny days and short hemlines.

 photo 1075928B-3C78-44A4-99EB-F61A1B6CB95F_zpscrqdqbyy.jpg

I like to use JERGENS® Natural Glow® 3 Days to Glow™ Moisturizer and JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer as part of my nightly and morning routines. The JERGENS® Natural Glow® 3 Days to Glow™ Moisturizer gives me the perfect natural looking color quickly and it’s perfect if you have an event coming up. Even just a single use gives you a beautiful color shade. The JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer helps to maintain that glow, I especially love it to maintain any color from vacation as well. I swear it helps to keep a tan for an extra 10 days or more!

I’ve been using JERGENS® Natural Glow® products since college to help me get and keep some summer color. I love the scent, it’s not strong, but smells good and their products always leave me streak free with a nice even color. I have a really easy routine I use daily/weekly that I’m sharing in today’s post!

 photo 8F71C3BD-90F6-4A4C-A337-EED944B27282_zpsc159etm2.jpg

- First, exfoliate using a loofah or exfoliating gloves
- Apply the JERGENS® Natural Glow® 3 Days to Glow™ Moisturizer in a circular motion to ensure an even application

 photo 1FA66877-9427-40D6-8339-D73EFFE3ABC6_zpscebxktjq.jpg

- Focus on your large body parts and use the leftover lotion on your hands for the rough patches such as your knees, ankles, and elbows
- A great tip for those rough patches is to mix 50/50 glow moisturizer and regular lotion for these areas
- After 3 days of application you'll have beautiful color and can then use the JERGENS® Natural Glow® Daily Moisturizer every day or every other day to keep your tan

 photo 94979383-F6F3-4830-8B00-E28C3BAE3598_zpsprnvvf47.jpg

I do this routine every night after my shower and then wait for the lotion to set while I do my nightly beauty routine and then hop right into my all white bedding without any color transfer! You can find the JERGENS® Natural Glow® products in the cream aisle at Wal-Mart!

 photo 6959DF97-1B9D-4742-BFE0-CE0B54E1B5C0_zpsemq5wdig.jpg

How do you prepare for a summer tan?

4 comments :

Joscelyn said...

I love the idea of getting a little summer glow without having to lay out in the sun! I'll definitely have to pick up some of this on my next trip to the store!

Olivia said...

Jergens is my favorite!!!
-Olivia
Miss Olivia Says

Katelyn Chef The Yellow Spectacles said...

Love Jergans...It's my pre-prep...summer plan...Thanks for sharing your tanning tips!
xo-Katelyn
Theyellowspectacles.com

Rachel Steck said...

I think I saw one for your face at Target...have you tried it?
xoxo
Rachel