Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekend Recap

So sorry for the lack of posts, we've had a lot going on with daycare, sickness, and a transfer at work. I've had to focus on getting everything together and adjusting to some changes. Regular blogging should be back on track this month! Thanks for still reading!

 photo 782D881A-69C7-4F62-AF0C-EF50402DDA4C_zpsphg5u3li.jpg

Last week Ellie and I visited with my grandma and took her to lunch. It was such beautiful weather we were able to sit outside and Ellie loved people watching and saying "hi" to everyone coming and going. I love having my grandma close by and getting to see her more often!

 photo 1C69BE95-65B3-4734-BE1D-C9413950F67D_zpsoqg73dlc.jpg

Thursday night, my sister came over to watch Ellie Friday while Matt and I worked. They had so much fun together and it's always nice to spend time with her myself. She just got her engagement pictures back and we looked through all of them, oohing and aahing over all the gorgeous shots. On Friday, after work, we all went out to Chili's then my sister and I watched Grey's Anatomy (well, I fell asleep halfway womp, womp. Her wedding is this fall and Saturday morning we headed out to check out some bridesmaid dresses. We didn't have any luck, we found some gorgeous dresses, but they weren't the right color she's looking for so the hunt continues! We came back home for lunch and watched the season finale of How To Get Away With Murder.

 photo 4BE17C6F-A1E6-4715-83CB-831C1B1AC562_zpsqo0oc4vn.jpg

This weekend I finally got to use a gift card my sister gave me for Christmas. It was for a deluxe pedicure at a new spa that opened. It was glorious! It included a nice scrub and a hot stone massage- I was in Heaven!

 photo F1D1A980-B2B3-4D40-A613-2FDC9EBB0DE8_zpsi0davsi9.jpg

Before my pedi, Ellie helped me pick out the color so I of course had to paint hers to match when I got home. Being a girl mom is so much fun, she is hilarious and so girly, I love it!

Hope your week is of to a great start!

4 comments :

Rachel Steck said...

Yay for nice weather and time with grandma! {Ellie's pony tails kill me.}
xoxo
Rachel

Michelle said...

Love the matching mama and baby toes!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Glad you had a great wknd!

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Glad you had a great wknd!