Wednesday, August 17, 2016

OOTD: Falling for Floral

Happy Wednesday!! Hope you're week is going well, I'm still recovering from the weekend and I'm fine during the day, but am so tired when my alarm goes off! I should probably be in bed now, but I'm catching up on Big Brother!! Paulie, what are you doing? I'm totally team James and Natalie! Are you watching? Who are you rooting for?

 photo B19614CB-5736-4BBE-B17C-152752845BE5_zpsueexxspk.jpg
 photo 42423A0D-40AC-4727-B119-E28B4F4C06C8_zpsqytht1yq.jpg photo 28D5B1F2-BF36-44BE-8B5F-F782044DD550_zpsu4mfomud.jpg photo 357D1901-F65A-45EB-BBA6-DEE38D969BB6_zpsrwnn1p05.jpg photo 68A73141-2DB9-4B52-8D42-0B5E851460AA_zpsu8kwysau.jpg photo 1471FFC7-56F1-4181-BC01-0FD02733EAF7_zpsbn9xrr0p.jpg photo 2C17433B-8215-431D-B8F7-22CA7C21CCB3_zpslqxnec0p.jpg photo 0E6C4DF7-48A8-4BDB-80E3-783B82C5F040_zpsyyf93pcb.jpg photo CE8AE935-64FF-4731-8B5D-D174E27BCC41_zpswxkewhbd.jpg
Dress c/o Journey Five // Booties

I've recently stopped pumping at work (still nursing during the night) so dresses have been happily welcomed back into my life!! I've always been a dress girl, they're so easy to wear - one piece of clothing and done, plus they're easy to transition into different seasons. Bare legs in the summer, leggings or tights in the winter.  I'm always looking for modest dresses to wear to both church and work and fell in love with this gorgeous floral one from Journey Five! It's the perfect length, the skirt is fully lined, and it has sleeves! Yay! Why do so many dresses to have sleeves? I don't get it! I loved wearing this dress and felt so pretty in it, the print is gorgeous and it was so comfortable!!

13 comments :

Katie said...

I'm a total Big Brother fan too! I'm rooting for Cory and Nicole!

Unknown said...

I am loving all things floral print lately! This dress looks great on you and I love that it has long sleeves, perfect for transitioning to Fall!

Unknown said...

Cute and like how you paired it with those adorable shoes.

Whitney H said...

You look so lovely! I love that floral print. I'm wearing a dress that's almost that exact shape today, but striped!

Cara (Kindly Unspoken) said...

You look gorgeous! Love this floral print, and it's perfect for fall!

Unknown said...

I am totally obsessed with this dress! Looks perfect on you. So pretty! (And your hair is amazing as usual!)

Unknown said...

Love this dress so much! It look awesome on you. I absolutely hated pumping at work. Not just for that reason but it for sure made most dresses impossible to wear!

Unknown said...

I love that dress! You look fantastic in it. I love how bright it is and also love the style.

Unknown said...

I love that dress! It's so cute and definitely a great piece to wear in the fall that is still floral. Cute! I too love dresses because of their simplicity. They look super put together but you only have to put on one piece of clothing, it's perfect really.

Unknown said...

This dress is adorable, and you look gorgeous wearing it! I totally understand your excitement about wearing dresses that don't have to be nursing friendly!!!

Sarah Jean @ Pretty Simple Ideas said...

I love floral everything. Makes me feel so pretty and feminine. This one you picked out is beautiful!

Amanda Parker said...

This dress looks so great on you! Nice find!

Xoxo,
Amanda
trulyyoursa.com

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSHHHHH we are HUGE big brother fans!!! & love your dress! - Lindsey