Question of the month: Lots of questions because it's the SHOPAHOLIC TAG!!
1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
I don't think I'm still a full-blown shopaholic, but my husband definitely begs to differ.
2. How would you classify your style?
Simple, comfortable, easy to wear. I don't really buy prints, but lean more to solids, I love to layer and mix and match my wardrobe staples.
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
Target! It used to be Nordstrom, but that was a long time ago I feel like now.
4. Where do you find the best deals?
Lately it's been Old Navy (and totally Carter's) using different online coupons I've found.
5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
Michael Kors all the way, I love so many of their items. I'm eyeing a watch and putting it on my Christmas list for Santa.
6. Do you have a "go to" shopping outfit?
Dark skinny jeans, white tank top, and slip on sandals. It's something that easy to try clothes on with and see how they pair with the items I'm looking at. Plus, with a tank, I can always slip a top or dress over it without having to completely strip down if I'm feeling lazy.
7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Aside from make up)
Nail polish and cream/ivory tops. I love cream/ivory, it's a softer white and can be worn all year long.
8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
Dark skinny jeans- they just go with everything and are so easy to wear.
9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Tunic style tops! I love longer shirts, they cover my my tummy and are easy to layer. Plus, they were great with my bump last year.
10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
I can't really say. I've spent most of the past year pregnant and didn't get to try many trends. Usually, I think even if something is "trendy" if you wear it well, just rock it!
There's so many, but I truly love Blake Lively's style. She always looks chic, she wears different pieces, and I adore her wardrobe choices both on the red carpet and her street style.
- Alison*Elle - Alison has busted out all of her Fall staples in honour of her favourite season... plaid, faux fur, ankle booties, and more!
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle shared photos of her honeymoon in paradise!
- Ella Pretty - Check out Ella's fall clothing haul: Camo Jeans, Sparkly Sweaters & Wrap Dresses
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen is slowly transitioning into fall with some sparkly sweaters.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle took the leap.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette went for a fall stroll in her new Tory Burch Boots!
- The Currently Obsessed - MEHREEN shared her lipstick collection with us this month !