Thursday, June 13, 2013

Product Review: Image Skincare Cell.U.Lift and Tinted Moisturizer

 photo a67b8fc4a31b11e2872722000a1fd26f_7_zps44652d79.jpg

As some of you may remember, I’ve been using Image Skincare products for several months, I reviewed their Ormedic line here. I can’t rave enough about the skincare line, it has moved mountains for me in terms of how my skin looks. I’ve started using two more of their products that I just HAVE to share with you guys as well. For one, I’m just that girl who needs to spill every great sale, product, and new trend with everyone. Then for two, I’m a blogger and this is the forum in which I shout it from the rooftops. Then for three, I’ve already talked about one of the products a bit in my weekly Bumpdates. So now, here is the review I’ve been promising you guys!

 photo cellulift_grande_zpsab18fa45.jpg

Image Skincare was sweet enough to send me their Body Spa Cell.U.Lift Firming Body Lotion after reading my Bumpdate about my Stretch Mark Gate and I’m so thankful they did! I started using the product right away and took a few pictures along the way to document. The marks aren’t completely gone as you can tell in the picture below, but are hardly visible. I’m going to continue to use the product post-baby in the hopes that I don’t get any marks on my belly that may not have been visible beforehand, to prevent any additional marks appearing on the underside of my chest, and to further decrease the visibility of the ones I have now.

The Body Spa Cell.U.Lift Firming Body Lotion smells so yummy, a nice mint scent and the first couple of times of use gives your skin a nice little tingle. It has a soft beige tint to it, absorbs easily into the skin without any residue, and I used the lotion once a day, either at night or in the mornings after my shower, and it never left any type of product on my clothes. I could lather up, get dressed, and be on my way! I love that it rubbed in so quickly and left my skin so soft and without marks.

From their website, the lotion has an EPP complex that’s exclusive to Image to strengthen collagen fibers and reduce the volume of lipid cells and underlying tissue. The lotion isn’t just for expectant mothers, like a belly butter, but is for anyone who has stretch marks or cellulite. The product reduces the appearance of cellulite, increases circulation, and improves skin quality. 

 photo D986E327-7E7C-498E-A710-29DA88111415-731-0000004CB63DC86A_zpsc4f5e818.jpg
Picture 1: The day I saw the stretch marks
Picture 2: One week of using the Body Spa Cell.U.Lift Firming Body Lotion
Picture 3: 10 Weeks after Picture 2

I focused the product mostly on my chest and belly for stretch marks due to the pregnancy, and saw a significant difference in the reduction of my stretch marks and truly feel that the lotion kept my skin from getting more. This lotion is amazing, just the confidence it’s given to me with the results I’ve had I consider it a holy grail product, it’s incredible and a product I’ll continue to use. This would be a perfect gift for any mother, either just expecting or post-baby to help them prevent or reduce the look of stretch marks and help tighten their skin post-partum.
 photo prevention_plus_daily_tinited_moisterizer_grande_zpsc91596f8.jpg

The Prevention+ Daily Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30, from their site, "This next generation pure physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB moisturizer provides an even skin tone and healthy glow while protecting against the damaging effects of the sun." You can use it alone or combined with your makeup. I've used it both ways,it's perfect for a day without makeup when you're running errands. There's one shade available and it seems a bit dark, but blended right in perfectly with my skin. It was like magic! You couldn't tell that I had anything on at all, but my skin was evened out and had a little glow to it. It was nice to be able to not wear any makeup, but feel confident in going out with just a bit of coverage that's lightweight and protects against the harsh sun rays.

The moisturizer is good for all skin types, especially those with uneven skin color and tone. It's water resistant so it's perfect for a day at the pool or beach! If you have problem skin, the lotion is oil-free so it shouldn't bother your skin, but still give you a gorgeous tint. I know that there's a lot of hubbub about using more safe products, and this one is Paraben free and chemical free high sun protection. I really love this lotion, it's been wonderful in my daily routine.

Have you had the opportunity to use their line? If you're interested in trying these out, and I highly recommend that you do, call 1-800-796-SKIN to find a location near you that carries the line. Image Skincare has a variety of lines of products that focus on different skin care needs, Prevention, Ageless, Vitamin C, the Ormedic line I reviewed before, etc. If you have any questions about the products I tried, feel free to comment below or send me an email!

FTC disclaimer: Image Skincare provided the products for an honest review, I was not compensated for this post and the opinions above are completely of my own, based on my own experience. 

9 comments :

Meg O. said...

Wow, amazing results....seriously!!

Carolyn said...

OMG! I want some of that firming lotion. LOL! How much is it? Do you know?

Unknown said...

The firming lotion is $60-$70..

I have been selling and using image skincare for years, love it!

Kristen, was browsing some image reviews and found this blog. AWESOME!!!

http://www.skincarebyalana.com/

Unknown said...

Whoops, here is that link again: Image skincare

Unknown said...

Image Skincare is an evidence-based clinical skin care company, providing professional skin care products and effective skin care solutions. If you have any questions about using or obtaining our products, please contact our customer support team today. Our licensed estheticians are standing by to help you choose the right clinical skin care product for you or your clients.Mike Walden Review

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nancy john said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.