Thursday, February 9, 2017

Valentine Gifts for Her

Valentine’s is just around the corner, and I love all the hearts, pink, and glitter it brings with it. I mean, I typically will wear bright pink or red lips all month long, so bring it on! Here’s a few things I have my eye on for the season that will get lots of use as we make our way into spring and then summer. Are you making Valentine plans this year?

 photo CE36427E-8618-45C5-AF3B-56DAEDA92E45_zps8a96mcgt.jpg



1. Flutter Sleeve Top
I'm obsessed with the sleeves on this top! I have a few similar to this one, but I'm swooning over this lovely blush shade.

2. Floral Phone Cover
I love switching out my phone covers and this one it the cutest!

3. Off the Shoulder Tunic
I'm in love with the length and the sleeves on this tunic! Good for all the seasons, would be so cute with skinnies and leopard heels for now and pair with shorts and wedges later.

4. Aviators
How cute are these sunnies and under $100! Score! There's a ton of shades, but the pink is my fave by far.

5. Red Lipstick + Liner
A good red should be in every girl's makeup drawer and Ruby Woo is one of my favorite shades!


6. Crossbody
I really want this cross body so bad! I love the style and it comes in 5 shades!

7. Lipstick Set
Ok for reals, I've been drooling over this lip set for over a week. It's such a good value and I love that you can wear them all alone or together.

8. Earrings
These earrings are so fun and come in a million colors! They're such a great statement piece to add to your jewelry box.

9. Heels
I'm all about the chunky heel - easier to walk in! The ankle strap and heel give me all the heart eyes.

I posted on Instagram this week about Valentine ideas and there were so many cute traditions people do! We're not huge on the holiday, but I love making it special and doing it now for the girls. I have a few ideas to do as a family. Matt and I usually just exchange cards and a bag of candy, it's kind of our "thing", but we've celebrated it differently almost every year. What are you doing this year for the holiday?


No comments :