Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Fall 2016 Reading List

Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! I have a few posts coming up in the next few weeks that I'm excited for. It's been so hard to find the time to blog lately. I'm trying to be more present at home and relax without doing 10 things at once so blogging has moved to the back burner for a bit. I'm hoping to work out and find a better schedule for working on posts, so I really appreciate your support! Blogging is so much fun for me and I love all of your comments and "meeting" each of you through social media. Thank you so much for following me along in my little corner of the internet.

Are you a reader? I’ve always been a pretty avid reader since childhood, I love getting lost in a book and always have a reading list a mile long. Recently on Instagram, I talked about a recent book I read that I recently enjoyed (Find Her by Lisa Gardner, I couldn’t put it down!) and asked for recommendations for my next book. There were so many great recs, thank you! I’ve added just about everything to my library’s reading list and put together a small list that I’m hoping to tackle in the coming months.



The only time I get to relax and read a book is during my lunch break at work. Now that I’m not pumping during my lunch breaks, I have so much more time to read and have been trying to tackle my list each week. I typically read a book a week (give or take depending on the length) and I've been so good at staying on top of my list so far. Here’s a peek into the books I have on the top of my list, in no particular order. I’m really excited about some of these, I’m hoping to read Behind Closed Doors and Orphan Train next.

 photo Fall Reading List-3_zpshnyggteg.jpg


The Silent Sister / Diane Chamberlain
Sarah’s Key / Tatiana de Rosnay
The Sea Keeper’s Daughters / Lisa Wingate
Behind Closed Doors / B.A. Paris
The Husband’s Secret / Liane Moriarty
The House Girl / Tara Conklin
Luckiest Girl Alive / Jessica Knoll
The Girl from the Train / Irma Joubert
Orphan Train / Christina Baker Kline
Uninvited / Lysa TerKeurst
Necessary Lies / Diane Chamberlain
Me Before You / Jojo Moyes
Every Secret Thing / Laura Lippman
The Girl Before / Rena Olsen
The Winter People / Jennifer McMahon
Pretty Girls / Karin Slaughter

What books are on your list? What have you read recently that you loved?

No comments :