Monday, January 4, 2016

Recent OOTDs

One of the biggest things about my style recently is that it's been mostly about ease and simplicity. I've been wearing items that are easy to wear, just throw on and head out, and can be worn for different events. Especially since I'm nursing, I don't want to wear anything that's going to be a hassle to nurse or pump in. These two outfits have been on repeat and I love the tops!

 photo 86E04E98-AC77-46D0-BF17-DEEF895E53BE_zpstpcqpynq.jpg photo 019619E4-C93B-40E0-A138-D42BE288E134_zpsecycu8te.jpg
Sweater // Jeans // Booties (super old, similar here)

I picked up this sweater I had in my shopping bag on Black Friday (check out the link to see what else I scored), and I've worn it several times already. The fabric is really thin and soft, the sizing runs a bit large so you probably could size down depending on how you would like for it to fit. When I don't know what to wear and I want to look and feel good without a lot of effort, I put this top on with some booties and head on out. I've worn it to work (with slacks and ballet flats), a sorority cookie exchange, and Christmas Eve with the family.

 photo 462D3437-E350-4301-B302-1677AD8E7884_zpszuib9zli.jpg photo 35C34EBE-DF04-4D97-909C-DE81EC7D99F6_zpssrr9kv5e.jpg

Holy comfortable Batman! I want to live in this sweater, it's so dang cozy! It's extra soft and warm and I love the cowl neck in the front. It's perfect with leggings or some skinnies and super easy to just throw on and head out of the house. Plus it has pockets!! Anything with pockets is a win in my book!

4 comments :

Meg O. said...

LOVE that first top on you! Well, I love them both. I pretty much love everything you wear :)

Melissa {Persnickety Plates} said...

Such cute outfits! Target just broke my heart a little b/c that second sweater isn't available =(

Amber said...

I tried on the old navy sweater, but it was sooooo sheer. Do you just wear a white tank underneath it? Both are super cute.

Kristen said...

It definitely is pretty sheer, I just wear a thick tank underneath