Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Our Favorite Toys

With Christmas just around the corner and Black Friday just a few days away, I thought today would be the perfect time to post Ellie's favorite toys over these past (almost) 18 months. I've included toys that had the most use and would make great gifts for any littles you're buying for. Some ages are harder to buy for than others and I thought I'd give my take on what has been played with the most. Some of these gifts were bought for us and I'm so happy we were gifted them because they have been so much fun!
 photo toyBlend_zpsc795cc3d.jpg
Books // My Pal Violet // Ring Stacker (the old school plastic one is great too!)    

What toys does your family/littles enjoy the most? Please share!

3 comments :

Rachel Steck said...

That glow worm is so cute! I miss these little toys...
xoxo
Rachel

The Grass Skirt Blog said...

My son loved that walker, and I am sure my daughter will love it soon as well. He has a castle tent that is similar to this one, but we got it from IKEA. It was a HUGE hit at his birthday party!
The Mini Skirt

Carolyn said...

Weston still plays with that bucket of shapes! And he loves his Scout!!