Monday, November 26, 2012

Pinterest things I need to do ASAP

Pinterest is one of my favorite sites. It's where to get the best ideas and inspirations for outfits, make-up, hair, home ideas, food, etc. I use it for everything. However, I've fallen behind on some of my Pinterest goals. Here's what I plan on doing this next month. Hopefully, I'll get some photos for ya'll too!

Recreate these outfits:

Get my hair to look like this:

Decide how I want to color my hair for my next appointment:

Paint my nails to be pretty and festive:

Then do my face to match:

Then make these to enjoy:

I should be busy this next month, wish me luck on my Pinterest goals! Maybe I'll even get to link up with the beauties Katie and Stephanie!

Have you entered my Scientific Skincare giveaway?? There's still time!
Post a Comment