Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lottery Winner

Have you heard the news??

A 23 yr old from Pierre, South Dakota is the sole winner of the $232 million state lottery!!

Could you imagine???

He's single (hey, Neal Wanless - that's his name- I know some single ladies, just hit me up and I'll set you up!), lives with his parents on their ranch, and comes from one of the nation's seventh-poorest county in 2007, according to the Census Bureau.

Go Neal!! So what does he plan on doing with the money? He chose a one lump sum of 88.5 million after taxes and will buy a larger ranch than the 320 acre he lives on now and repay his family and the townspeople for all their kindness. Awww so sweet.

What would you do with the money? Would you still work?

Here's what I would do:

1. Sayonara job! Before I left, I would take everyone to lunch....well 3 of my 4 co-workers anyways.

2. Buy a compound and have all of my family move in to their own home on my compound.

3. Pay off all debt and my sister's college loans and invest/save the rest.

4. Buy a vacation house and travel the world with my friends/family

5. Do some charity work and donate to my church

6. Live the good life

1 comment :

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.