1. Blending Brush: If you were shadow, you have to have a good blending brush! I have two I use every day, but I’ve added this to my own wishlist!
2. Highlighter: The holidays definitely require a lot of highlighter, tis the season.
3. Blush: I love warmer hues in the winter, they give the perfect “I just rushed here in the cold!” flush.
4. Eyeshadow Set: This is one of my favorite palettes and I always carry it with me in my makeup bag!
5. Headband: My sister gave me this headband last year and I love wearing it with a pony, I always get so many compliments.
6. Trinket Dish: The perfect place for all your pretties.
7. Sweater: I love this sweater for late morning outings!
8. Initial Necklace: I love everything from Mia & Mac, they’re my every day pieces of jewelry and some of my personal favorites. Get 20% off with KRISTEN20 at check out!
9. Candle: Ok, this has to be the easiest gift ever, everyone enjoys the aroma of a nice candle!
10. Polish Set: These winter colors are gorgeous, this is a perfect “little something” gift!
11. Druzys: Oh my gosh, these are so sparkly!! They’re the perfect gift for a girlfriend or sister, I’ve been wearing mine non-stop!
12. Jammies: Everyone who knows me, knows I love pajama sets. I love getting a new set every winter and these thermal ones are adorable!
13. Slipper Socks: On the weekends, I love slipping into cozy socks on a cool morning and these looks extra soft!
14. Lipstick: Everyone can use a good red lipstick! My faves are Russian Red and Ruby Woo.
15. Hair Tie Bracelet: Total game changer, jewelry with a purpose! I hate always having a hair band on my wrist and used to try and tuck it under my watch, but now it’s just a part of my arm candy. Pretty and functional!
16. Scarf: A staple in every fall wardrobe and one of my fave ways to accessorize.
17. Slippers: Slippers save me in the mornings on our cold tile floors! Love these bright pink ones!
18. Makeup Case: I've been needing a new makeup case forever, it's always nice to get one in your stocking!
19. Beanie: Bad hair day? Top off your look with a cute pom beanie! I LOVE this one!
20. Wristlet: Every woman needs a great wristlet, to wear on its own or to hideaway in her bag for easy access.
21. Sunnies: Regardless of your temps, the sun is always shining right? How cute are these round frame sunnies? I love them!
22. Eye Mask: How darling is this? So cute!
23. Graphic Tee: How cute is this top? I smile every time I read it! Their unicorn tee is one of my fave tees ever! The phrase is so cute and the fabric is super soft and I love just throwing it on with a fun lip and heading out the door.
24. Beauty Blenders: These are great stocking stuffers, I swear by these, they blend your makeup flawlessly!
25. Lipstick Set: I have a weakness for nude lips and this trio is perfect for long lasting color.
25. Wristlet: Every woman needs a great wristlet, to wear on its own or to hideaway in her bag for easy access.
Do you do any Black Friday shopping? I never used to, but when Matt and I started dating his mom got me hooked on it! I loved waking up at 2am, making hot chocolate, and facing the crowds. I hate that stores are open on actual Thanksgiving day, but thankfully there's so many deals online I did almost all of my shopping before the holiday even started last year!
What's on your list this year?